Are you looking to go to a prom diet? Well, good news... YOU ARE NOT IN THIS ALONE! It is extremely common for ladies to want to drop a few pounds before the big day and for some, it can be immensely difficult. We are going to share a few of our pointers and some fun recipes and exercises that can potentially make this fun! We are a community of prom girls in training. WE CAN DO THIS!!
- Do it with your girlfriends! They are most likely feeling the same way.
- Set weekly goals! Even if they are small, they are still goals. It is a fact that it feels amazing to accomplish a goal, no matter what size.
- Know that it is okay for it to not go smoothly, its all about how you pick yourself up from a cheat day! #thegrindneverstops
- Your diet should be about balance! You don't only have to eat the healthy foods, you can still enjoy your guilty pleasures but in moderation!
- Appreciate your body before and after you begin this journey, confidence is the sexiest thing for any prom girl to wear.
- Drink lemon water religiously (hot and cold)
- Every morning drink a shot of apple cider vinegar or put it in your morning glass of water while having an empty stomach (repeat before you go to bed). It helps the skin,speeds the metabolism, removes toxins from the body.
- Eat small meals every 3 hours... make sure you eat fruits, nuts (almonds and walnuts are the best), and celery AND MORE WATER
Recipes we love
Quick Easy Quinoa Salad
Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry
Low-Cal Fettuccine Alfredo